- [SUPER PUMPING SYSTEM] Built around a newly patented pumping system and no battery/electric need, the Nanopresso is powerful. With the help of your hands, a maximum of 18 bars (261 PSI) of stable pressure is created during extraction for unparalleled coffee. It is more than what most home espresso machines can deliver.
- [EASIER THAN EVER] The Nanopresso works best with all varieties of ground coffee. Add the boiling water to its tank before preparing coffee and then pump manually. it is delightfully easy to operate and easy to prepare your favorite coffee wherever. The Nanopresso requires 15% less force to pump compared to the Minipresso.
- [SMALLEST AND LIGHTEST] Nanopresso's ergonomic design and shorter length makes it your travel companion of choice. Nanopresso is engineered to be extremely light. Yet, designed to go wherever you go, its construction delivers a reassuringly solid feel. Overall length is 6.14 in / 15.6 cm and the weight is at just 0.74 lb /336 g.
- [MORE WATER CAPACITY] Nanopresso water tank can hold up to 80ml of water. It's lined and protected by the detachable cup. Both parts feature a heatsink pattern to absorb and protect the hands from the heat.
- [GREAT ADD ON] You can buy Nanopresso NS Adapter or Nanopresso Barista Kit accessories separately in order to use Nespresso** Original capsules and most of compatibles or make double espresso shots. Add Nanopresso NS Adapter from (B076DGY1NS). Add Nanopresso Barista Kit from (B078GM6FFH). Versatility is where the Nanopresso shines.
Release Date: 2017-12-20
BE YOUR OWN BARISTA
Coming from the legacy of one of the mostcreative and innovative portable espresso machine, Nanopresso redefines the genre and sets new standards. Incredibly beautiful and elegant, it looks everybit as powerful as it is. Once you get the grind right, this delivers great coffee, with a rich crema and the strongest and most tasteful coffee.
NANOPRESSO PROTECTIVE CASE
The Nanopresso Protective Case is made of durable EVA material and soft fabric interior lining. It helps protect the Nanopresso from any bumps, scratches and dust. With the addition of the protective case be ready for your next big adventure.
Dimension 156x71x62 mm 6.14x2.8x2.44 in
Weight 336 g 0.74 lb
Water capacity 80 ml 2.70 fl oz
Ground capacity 8 g 0.28 oz
Max. pressure 18 bar 261 psi
Nanopresso, protective case, built-in espresso cup, filterbasket, scoop, brush, pouch, warranty card, stickers and multi-languages instruction book
If you're not pleased with your purchase, just contact us within 30 days and we will give you a refund or replacement.
** Third-party brand with no link to Wacaco Company Limited.
Package Dimensions: 7.3 x 3.4 x 3.2 inches