- Crisp and rich with olive oil goodness, they're an ideal on-the-go snack anytime, anywhere. No refrigeration required
- Firmer than black olives - these aren't your mama's squishy green olives with limp pimento strips
- Minimally processed, with olive oil and a touch of salt. No food coloring or preservatives here. Just firm, plump olives (of the Conservolia variety from Greece, in case you were wondering!)
- Natural source of antioxidant nutrients with a low glycemic index: just 2 grams of carbs per bag! Kosher certified and only 50 calories. Vegan. Gluten free.
- Olives are Paleo-friendly and a great option for people on Whole 30 or Ketogenic diets. Delicious flavor adds healthy variety to a keto diet.
Details: Think beyond the jar. The olive jar, that is. Veggicopia Greek castelvetrano green pitted olives are packed without the brine for the perfect snack to go, afternoon pick-me-up, or late-night treat. Pop a bag in your lunchbox or backpack, they're the perfect size - and they go where you go. Green because they're picked from the tree before they've completely ripened, our olives are cracked or slit to let the spices and olive oil seep in. They're great to have on hand whenever that savory craving sets in. We thoughtfully packaged these tasty green olives in an effort to help reduce food waste around the world. Tons of edible food is thrown out because of spoilage - half-eaten jars of olives that go bad, for example - and we aim to reduce this food waste at home by offering single shelf stable portions that don't need to be refrigerated.
Package Dimensions: 10.2 x 4.3 x 4.2 inches