Brand: The North Face
Color: Tnf Medium Grey Heather
- Unlined, weatherproof rain jacket for year-round use. Relaxed Fit. 100% windproof fabric. Adjustable hood. Stormflap with Velcro closure covers front zipper. Covered, secure-zip hand pockets. Pit-zip venting for added breathability. Hem cinch-cord. Stowable in hand pocket.
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent 2.5L shell. This waterproof, breathable technology utilizes a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. It's been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function. Waterproof Rating: 25 PSI minimum after 20 launderings. Breathability: 750-800 g/m²/24 hours average.
- The North Face products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a LIFETIME GUARANTEE. Exclusions apply.
- The North Face's fundamental mission remains unchanged since 1966: Provide the best gear for our athletes and the modern day explorer, support the preservation of the outdoors, and inspire a global movement of exploration.
- The North Face delivers an extensive line of performance apparel, equipment, and footwear. We push the boundaries of innovation so that you can push the boundaries of exploration. We remain deeply proud to be the first choice of the world's most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers.
Publisher: The North Face
Details: You only need a handful of extra space in your pack to stash this ultralight, weatherproof rain jacket for extra weather protection when storms are on the horizon. A Relaxed Fit and an adjustable hood leave room for extra layers.