Author: Darren Hardy
Brand: Darren Hardy
- The Compound Effect
Number Of Pages: 176
Publisher: Vanguard Press
Release Date: 2012-10-02
Details: The New York Times and Wall Street Journal bestseller, based on the principle that little, everyday decisions will either take you to the life you desire or to disaster by default.
No gimmicks. No Hyperbole. No Magic Bullet. The Compound Effect is a distillation of the fundamental principles that have guided the most phenomenal achievements in business, relationships, and beyond. This easy-to-use, step-by-step operating system allows you to multiply your success, chart your progress, and achieve any desire. If you're serious about living an extraordinary life, use the power of The Compound Effect to create the success you want. You will find strategies including:
- How to win--every time! The No. 1 strategy to achieve any goal and triumph over any competitor, even if they're smarter, more talented or more experienced.
- Eradicating your bad habits (some you might be unaware of!) that are derailing your progress.
- The real, lasting keys to motivation--how to get yourself to do things you don't feel like doing.
- Capturing the elusive, awesome force of momentum. Catch this, and you'll be unstoppable.
- The acceleration secrets of superachievers. Do they have an unfair advantage? Yes they do, and now you can too!