- All-mountain ski with a Poplar wood core that eliminates weight, allowing you to effortlessly slash your way through everything from hard packed to powder
- 92mm waist width provides the flex and responsiveness you need to Carve across any condition
- Rockered tip & tail increases float in powder while decreasing catch in hard packed
- Camber underfoot offers phenomenal edge hold and power throughout turns
- Full Austria-imported steel edges ensure long-lasting durability along with increased agility
Publisher: Xander Bicycle Corporation
Details: Looking to take on the entire mountain look no further. The Theia's sole purpose is to equip you with the all-mountain slaying abilities you so desire. These skis were crafted with a poplar wood core, designed to do away with unnecessary weight, while still providing the flex and snappiness preferred by female skiers who look to take on any, and all mountain terrains. A 92mm waist width helps to provide a quick and responsive ride while remaining strong and sturdy when confronting bumps, slush, hard pack or hidden powder stashes. Constructed with a rockered tip and tail with camber underfoot allow the Theia's to effortless float through powder pillows, but stay edgy when initiating turns in any condition. Abs sidewall construction helps to protect the core from damage as the Austria-imported full steel edges provide long-lasting durability, as well as increased agility. This all-in-one resort slayer also includes a sintered base that is easy to maintain and equips the skis with a fast and resilient ride. Whether crushing a perfect bluebird day, navigating slushy spring runs, or floating in some fluffier conditions, the Theia's are the ski's that will hold their own through a season worth of conditions.
Package Dimensions: 60.0 x 5.0 x 3.0 inches