Brand: RÖD Wine
- When it comes to red wine glasses SIZE DOES MATTER since the larger bowl allows for better aeration of the wine while still containing all the lovely flavours inside. At 22 oz., our glasses are amongst the larger ones on the market so you know your favourite cabernet will always taste the best it can be.
- Elevate your food and wine experience with the perfect balance of the glass in your hand, the touch of the elegant stem between your fingers, beautiful crystal chime from the rim and delicate scent of your favourite wine swirling around the bowl. It's not just a drink; IT'S AN EXPERIENCE for you and your guests every time.
- Crafted in one of the most renowned glass regions in the world - Bohemia, Czech Republic using eco-friendly manufacturing practices with less water and TITANIUM CRYSTAL instead of lead, making them strong and durable so they will last and last, even after putting them through the dishwasher hundreds of times.
- There was as much thought and effort put into our impressive packaging as with our wine glass creation. Our beautifully created boxes have a unique place and click design that holds your glasses firmly in place so they always arrive in one piece and can even be used for storage after the fact. It's the PERFECT GIFT SET for the wine enthusiasts in your life.
- Our customers don't just buy products from us but become part of our culture. With your purchase you will receive a special eBook called WINE WISDOM. It's 195 pages of information on conduct, regions, and definitions, buying guides, good practices, recipes and pairings. If you are not happy for any reason we will provide a full refund for a period of 90 days.
Publisher: RÖD Wine
Warranty: Important information: guarantee is only valid if purchasing from röd wine. Make sure it says "sold by röd wine" (you find that information under the price). If it says that the product is sold by another seller we can't guarantee the quality of the product. Your product will also not be valid for replacement. Further more it's just röd wine who carries the book "wine wisdom" you will get with your purchase, no other sellers have access to it. Make sure to always buy from röd wine.
our guarantee: we guarantee 100% customer satisfaction. We utilize hassle free replacement. For replacement please contact us and provide us with a picture of any defective/broken glass and the packaging slips or tracking labels and we will get you a replacement.
Details: Tired Of Cheap Red Wine Glasses Of Low Quality? Would You Like To Improve Your Drinking Experience With Glasses That Enhance The Taste, Have Beautiful Shapes & Come In A Sexy Box? CLICK ADD TO CART!
RÖD Wine glasses come in an elegant box with 3 glasses. Crafted in one of the most renowned glassmaking regions in the world - Bohemia, Czech Republic. Classic European design from the early 1900s and produced from a 100-year-old secret recipe. All our products are made of Ecological Lead-Free Crystal, also called Crystalline, ensures increased durability and other crystal properties - like how the light reflects in the glass. Ecologically produced at a modern plant with water restrictions/recycling and a smelting process which runs on electricity.
Q: What is the difference between red and white wine glasses?
A: Red wine glasses normally have a wider bowl to "aerate" the wine. This is also referred to letting the wine "breathe" and lets more oxygen in and in turn, enhances the flavors/smells. That is why you sometimes see people swirling red wine around in the glass. It's not to look fancy, but to let more oxygen in. White wine glasses are often smaller to keep the wine cool and require less encouragement to "breathe."
Q: What type of wine glasses are there?
A: There are a number of different types depending on which wine you drink. To better understand the types let's first explain the concept. Different grapes have different characteristics and by changing the shape of the glass, you bring out the taste and flavor of different types of wine. Commonly, names refer to wine districts in France - like Burgundy and Bordeaux - but they can also be named by the grapes which suits the glass, like Cabernet. Burgundy glasses are suited for Pinot Noir, and Bordeaux glasses are for any of the following grapes and blends: Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Merlot, Petit Verdot, and Malbec. The wines served do not have to come from France.
Package Dimensions: 17.6 x 12.1 x 5.3 inches