Brand: Great Lakes
- COLLAGEN HYDROLYSATE - The unique combination of amino acids in concentrated levels can promote healing and conditioning over other proteins. If used properly with a balanced and sensible diet, gelatin can be also be quite healthy as leading nutritional researchers have found that it's an excellent source of protein and the calcium.
- SKIN AND HAIR - As we age collagen production declines and you may notice it with looser skin, more wrinkles, and less elasticity. When you increase collagen levels you notice the skin looking firmer, increased smoothness, and keeping skin cells renewing and repairing normally.
- JOINTS - When we lose collagen, the tendons and ligaments start moving with less ease, leading to stiffness, and swollen joints. When you increase collagen, it is like greasing your joints to help you move around easily, reduce joint pain, and reduce the risk of joint deterioration.
- BOOSTS METABOLISM & ENERGY - Increasing collagen can increase your metabolism. The glycine found in collagen helps pump sugar into your body's tissue to increase energy levels. Mentioned before, it helps in muscle development. Muscles burn more calories than fat.
- DETOX - Glycine helps minimize damage your liver experiences when it absorbs foreign substances that should not be passing through it. One of the best ways to cleanse your liver is through bone broth fast.
Legal Disclaimer: While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
Publisher: Great Lakes Gelatin
Release Date: 2015-09-07
Details: Great Lakes hydrolyzed collagen protein powder supplement is a unique combination of 20 amino acids that support joint and connective tissue health. It is for general use, athletes, and people who have anti-aging health concerns. Collagen offers numerous benefits not only for joints, but also for bones, tendons, ligaments, cartilage, skin, hair, and nails. It combats aging issues like cartilage damage and collagen loss, and it aids the body’s natural ability to heal and repair. Hydrolyzed Collagen also functions to help regulate a large number of the body’s metabolic pathways. Great Lakes Gelatin Collagen Hydrolysate has been created under strict sanitary conditions that meet specifications outlined by the U.S. Pharmacopeia, which is regulated by National Formulary. The gelatin is tested for gel strength, viscosity, pH, and moisture—and is ready to incorporate into any number of recipes for an extra boost of collagen.