- A deluxe gift of charcuterie, imported cheese, and fine accompaniment arrives in a tailored isothermic cooler
- The isothermic cooler provides a useful and lasting keepsake, perfect for day trips, picnics or an afternoon at the beach
- Artisan cheeses like Cantelet Dore and Petit Basque and charcuterie like Iberico Bellota & Salchicon, Fennel Salami
- A free card with your personal message is included and scissors so your recipient can easily open their gift
- Perfect for any special occasion: Business, Birthday, Thank You, Father's Day, Mother's Day, and Holidays
Details: Surprise the foodie in your life with this exclusive collection of cheese, charcuterie, and accompaniments. Each gourmet item is carefully assembled inside this isothermic cooler to safeguard the shipping process. What's Inside: Jamon Iberico de Bellota- Widely considered to be the world's finest ham, Jamon Iberico de Bellota originates from free-range hogs that roam the oak forests of Western Spain feeding on acorns. The end result is a wonderfully marbled, nutty meat unlike any other. Whole Grain Garlic Mustard- Stone ground brown mustard seeds marinated with red wine vinegar and fresh garlic for a savory, tangy spread. Toscano Fennel Spiced Salami- Slow cured Olli salami crafted from heritage breed hogs and aromatic spices. Fermin 100% Acorn-Fed Iberico Cured Loin- Marbled Iberian pork seasoned with sea salt and black pepper then cured in the cool mountain air of La Alberca, Spain. Maille Cornichons- Small hand-picked gherkins are pickled to gourmet perfection. Cantalet Dore- Sometimes described as the French cousin of English Farmhouse Cheddar, Cantalet is a semi-hard cow's milk cheese. It has fresh buttery flavors when young then deepens into a sharp, earthy expression of its native Auvergne region as it matures. The paste is dense, rich, and creamy with a slight crumble that increases with age. This is truly a heritage cheese worth savoring. Petit Basque- Though it may share a herringbone-patterned rind and an area of origin with the better-known Manchego, Petit Basque is a sheep's milk beauty entirely its own. Succulent and creamy with a smooth, inviting paste, Petit Basque is less gamey and more approachable than many of its more "sheepy" brethren. Which is not to say it's simple; roasted nuts, stone fruit, and a subtle note of caramelized creme brulee shell all offer themselves to the attentive palate in a robust slice of this refreshingly young cheese from the Pyrenees.