- *220g/m2 80% polyester20% spandex,fabric has good elasticity, more close to the skin ,quickdry,Fabrics have the function of the moisture absorption perspiration, let movement can more lasting, reduce lactic acid
- *Cycling pants comes with 3D gel padding inside,3 foam densities 80kg/m3,breathable and comfortable,,PADDING is thickness,is suitble for long distance and abecedarian.
- *Sewing a smooth, effectively reduce the friction,effectively improve the persistence of the movement
- *Hem with slicone,let you in the process of riding trousers is more close to the skin, the sweat sucked dry quickly, reduce the production of lactic acid
- *Suggest refer to size (INCHES) S : WAIST : 21.2, INSEAM:7.2,THIGH:18.4 , SIZE M : WAIST 22.8 ,INSEAM : 7.5 ,THIGH: 19.4,SIZE L : WAIST 24.4, INSEAM 7.8 , THIGH :20.4 , SIZE XL : WAIST 26,INSEAM 8 ,THIGH 21.4,SIZEXXL: WAIST 27.6,INSEAM:8.3 ,THIGH 22.4 ,SIZEXXXL:WAIST 29.2,INSEAM 8.6 ,THIGH 23.4
Details: Fabric Fabric wicks sweat alway from your skin,pulling it to the garment's surface and evaporation.This keeps your body cool,dry and light,so you can keep working hard.This compression massages the muscles to help work out lactic acid. Leg Grippers The Leg Gripper or Leg band is a feature you will see in most all bike shorts. These grippers or compression is important to prevent the shorts from riding up in the legs. Size Cycle shorts should fit snug with the pad close to the skin or potential benefits of wearing them will be negated. A correctly sized pair of road shorts is essential to make sure that you get the most out of them.When looking at the manufacturer size chart, you will be able to fit into the size bigger or smaller with varying degrees of compression. We suggest the use of the manufacturer's size chart. If you want the garment to fit you loosely, you can go up a size. Cycling Shorts should fit snug. Care of Pants Padded Bike Shorts need to be laundered each use. The best way care for road shorts is to machine wash and air dry. We recommend machine washing to remove all of the bacteria from the chamois pad. Padded Bike Shorts are worn "without underwear". We highly recommend the use and frequent application of an anti-chafe cream for long distance rides. Reflective logos Reflective logos for great visibility on low light runs Suggest to buy a bigger size,If you have any problems,please feel free time to contact with meFor reference only S height : 5'3"-5'6" weight : 138lbs-159lbs M height : 5'5'-5'8" weight : 156lbs-176lbs L height : 5'7"-5'10" weight : 174lbs-194lbs XL height : 5'9"-6' weight : 191lbs-216lbs XXL height : 5'11"-6'2" weight : 209lbs-229lbs XXXL height : 6'1"-6'4" weight : 226bs-247llbs